A diploid Annual Ryegrass which is fast to establish and
recovers quickly after grazing.
- The old Tetraploid Tetila originated from a diploid prior to being
chemically treated to double the chromosome number.
- New Diploid Tetila has finer leafs, high winter & spring yields.
- Diploid Tetila also has more seed per bag which means you can
sow at a lower rate than Tetraploid Tetila. (30% lower sowing rate)
- Diploid Tetila has quicker grazing recovery under hard grazing
than the old Tetila.
- Fine leaves and stems makes Diploid Tetila ideal for Hay and
Silage production after grazing due to its ability to hold the quality
and quantity of herbage for longer than the old Tetila ryegrass.
- Sowing Rate KG/HA: 15 to 20
- Rainfall (mm): 550+
- Days to flowering relative to Dargo: Plus 4
- Ideal Soil Range (LS / S / L / H ): S-H
- Low PH(P) / Waterlogging (W) / Salinity (S) Tolerance: Mild / P / W